Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Never Never ( Never Never #1) by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher






Never Never
Never Never #1
Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher




Synopsis from Goodreads:



Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen. 

Complete strangers since this morning. 

He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget.





My review
4/4 Stars






What a WTF book. They can not remember who the are but the can remember basic information like the year and other random things. 




It was such a tough book for me to put down because through out the whole thing I was learning about these characters as they were learning about themselves and I was trying so hard to figure out what possibly could have happened. By the end I was left with a total WTF is going on and I have to figure out this mystery! 




Charlie, Shoot even Charlie doesn’t like Charlie. She’s kind of angry and a mean downer but for some reason Silas seems to pull the good out of her here and there and the “new” Charlie seems to be trying to maker herself a better person. 




Silas is of course amazingly sweet and easy to like but he has a temper and I wonder what uglyness lurks in his memories, if he ever regains them. 




I enjoyed reading how these two find out how their past coincides and how they falling for each other again kind of seize the moment to right the wrongs they think they made in their past all the while trying to figure out who they are individually. 






I found this book to be fun, entertaining, humorous, and mysterious thriller with twists and a cliffhanger ending. I’m excited to read the next novella and continue to try and piece clues together and figure out what the hell is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment