Thursday, April 2, 2015

West ( History Interrupted #1) by Lizzy Ford





West 

History Interrupted #1

by Lizzy Ford







Synopsis from Goodreads:





If you could change history, would you?







College graduate Josephine “Josie” Jackson answers ‘yes’ to the question on a survey while visiting an Old West tourist trap. The next morning, she wakes up in Indian Territory in the 1840s, where she’s given a mission to complete before she can return to her time: to reset history by finding and stopping the man responsible for a horrific massacre.







It seems easy enough, until she discovers that three other women have been sent back to the same time period. When Josie uncovers what happened to them, she realizes the chances of her getting out of the past alive are not good.







To survive, she’ll have to trust the very man she’s there to stop, someone who has every reason to distrust her and only one reason to help her - to prove he’s not the monster she claims he’ll become.







STANDALONE novel in the History Interrupted series






My Review:
5/5 Stars








* Received for my honest review*




I’ve been in the mood for a good time travel book and I’m super glad I got this one.




It was super easy to get sucked into this book. Loved the characters!I found Josie to be charming and smart also still vulnerable and she had such a big heart. Taylor the loyal, strong ,secretive man that Josie finds her self being rescued by was easy to like and I enjoyed trying to figure out what his whole deal was. Fighting Badger who is a killer I actually ended up softening up to and rooting for.




Then I got sucked into the story and the adventure in which Josie finds her self to be on. There was the whole mystery part that I loved trying to figure out. I’m not sure Lizzy Ford knows how to write books without throwing in some great twists that at times leave me saying “ What!?” !






Great Characters, Time Travel, Mystery, Action, Adventure, Brain implants, Humor, the Wild West and an amazing cliffhanger of an ending! I’m excited to read East!

No comments:

Post a Comment