Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lost to You ( The Regret Series 0.5) by A.L. Jackson

So Its been a few days, I kind of started three books and got sucked into the family life with a kid being sick and all.  That being said! Heres another review for you!! 






Synopsis From Goodreads:

People come into our lives. Some stay, and many go. Some build us up, while most tear us down. They become our friends, our enemies, our lovers, our tormentors. Christian Davison came into mine, and I knew I’d never be the same.

To Elizabeth Ayers, New York City had always been a dream. She’s worked her entire young life to make it here.

Groomed to one day take over his father’s law firm, attending Columbia University was Christian Davison’s only option.

Neither wanted anything more until they sat across from each other at a café table after being paired as study partners. Christian wants her, but Elizabeth knows better than to give into their intense attraction. Yet there is little she can do to stay away










My Review:

4.5/5 Stars



This is my first book I’ve read by this author. It was a quick sweet novella about Christian and Elizabeth falling in Love in college.

Elizabeth was a hard working woman who had to do so much to get into Columbia University so she was not going to let anything to distract her from getting good grades so she can stay in and become a lawyer. Then in walks Christian for there study buddy group for a class. He was charismatic and good looking and Elizabeth knew he was trouble. But! what I liked most is she stuck to her initial idea of not letting him become too much of a distraction. He became her best friend and the flirting between them just grew and you read/watched them fall in love with each other. They had their hiccups but it has a wonderful happy ending.

It was a very cute story and was just what I was in the mood for. I liked how it was written from both points of view so you can see what each character was thinking and feeling.


This is a prequel to one of A.L Jacksons other books and you know I just might pick up the book Take This Regret soon. I usually don’t read these contemporary romance novels or novellas and there are few that can keep me wanting to read wonderfully written heartwrenching/heartwarming books but this one I’m definitely going to pick up when I’m in my uber girly mood and just need a romantic emotional book.


Wonderfully written heartwarming book. A.L Jackson has a way with pulling you in with the emotions the characters are going through. Your heartbreaks with them and you feel the hope with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment