Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas/ Holiday Time 2014

 As Christmas and the holiday are hitting us I figured I would share what tends to be my go to gifts for my nieces and nephews as well as my own boys.

 I do not think you can ever go wrong with a book, especially for kids. Its not too expensive and if you pair it with a cool toy that goes along with it, it makes a fun gift.

Here are some I've bought in the past and they always seem to be a hit:

This was one I bought my nephew and he loved them. He gets a classic story and fun toys to play with.




My nieces all get a version of Alice in Wonderland. These are usually the two versions I give:


  and with these toys
il_570xN.670667073_r9dx.jpg I got the blocks from Etsy.

As you can tell I'm a fan of the Funko products, but here is another combination I sent my nephew



This is one is awesome. One its by Neil Gaimen who I think is an amazing author and Two the book is cute and so is the little panda toy! Another gift that was a hit.




In other words what I am saying is there are a lot of great books out there that can be paired with cute toys kids would love. Encourage good reading habits and of course spoil the monsters with something to play with and love. 




You got a young adult reader?
This site http://www.hebeldesign.com makes some really cool jewelry for some really great young adult books .

Anyway, I hope everyone who checks this out has a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment