Saturday, December 13, 2014

Wicked as She Wants by Delilah S. Dawson




Romance, Sex, Vampires, steampunk, blood thirsty unicorns/peacocks, rats and rabbits, action, pirates, enchantments, brothels, zeppelins and Criminy makes an appearance .. Seriously what is not to like about this book? 

I enjoyed every minute of this book Ahnastasia's haughty better than you peons attitude. Her dark humor and her banter between her and Casper and her and Keen. Watching her become something more than a better than you vampiric princess and seeing her being bad ass and needing protection. Just Casper.. I adored Casper especially after what happened to him in the first book. 

I'm hoping theres a book with Keen coming I liked her survival instincts and sense of humor. I want to know how she turns out. 

I love the world and how it has a lot in common with ours. The descriptions of everything paints a wonderfully clear picture on how everything looks. 


Such a wonderful fantastical book. I can not wait to read the next in the series. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoyed book 1 ( Wicked as They Come : Blud #1)or anyone who likes to read about vampires, steampunk, action and humor.

4.5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment